Boneek provides assistance with all aspects of immigration to take the stress and guess work out of this most important step in the relocation process. We provide detailed advice on necessary documents applications as early in the relocation as possible to ensure the speedy and smooth return of long term visas.
Our standard services include the most common immigration services provided for transferees and their dependents.
Standard Immigration Services
- Certificate of Eligibility（COE）Application
- Change of Status of Residence from Temporary Visitor to
- appropriate Status of residence using COE
- Change to new visa status
- Extension of period of stay
Other Immigration Services
- Permission to acquire status of residence(for child of a foreign national in Japan)
- Application for permission to engage in activity other than other than that permitted under the status of residence previously granted
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE) application for domestic helper
- Residence Card application/update (by proxy)
- Transfer of endorsements (documents to new passport)
- Part-time Work Permits
- Permanent Resident and “Highly Skilled Visa” advice
- Translations and apostilles
- Consultancy and government compliance
Japanese language training
We offer basic Japanense Language courses taught by an experienced Japanese native teacher, ‘Kuni’ and also Bagladeshi teachers. We take classes in Japanese, Bengali and English. You can also learn basic conversation and manners to help you to communicate in Japanese in your context.
- Experienced native Japanese teacher.
- Opportunity to communicate with Japanese people.
- Latest information about Japan and Japanese culture.
- And opportunity to communicate with Japanese learners.